This website has officially moved to www.1meal1workout.com! Join us there!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back 2 School 5K Race Results!

Thanks so much to everyone that participated in the race today. I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did. You can get the complete race results HERE.

Congrats to our winners:
  • Open Male: Ricardo Rodriguez - 18:45
  • Open Female: Tara Mooney - 19:36
  • Youth Male: Carlos Quintana - 18:54
  • Youth Female: Alyssa Dannenfelser - 28:11
  • Masters Male: Doug Landrau - 21:02
  • Masters Female: Jennifer Summey - 28:30
Again, I really appreciate everyone turning out today. I am still pretty new to the race directing game, so I would love feedback! I hope that any and all of you will go to Active.com and leave a review of the race. I'm still learning, and your input can only help. I know! I forgot the milemarkers. Sorry! It's on my list for next time. If you don't want to go to Active, just shoot me an email:  aaron@1meal1workout.com.

PICTURES:
Pictures will be posted soon.  You can check back here at www.1meal1workout.com, or just watch for an email letting you know when they're up!

T-SHIRTS:
We had such a great race-day turnout, that we RAN OUT OF T-SHIRTS!  A good problem to have, but still an issue.  I will be placing a followup order with the printer tomorrow.  He's pretty quick.  Once the t-shirts are in, I'll send out a communication to confirm your mailing address, etc.  Thanks for your patience.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR OUR NEXT RACE:
November 5th, 2011 - Sweetwater Creek 5K & Family Fun Run

This is going to be an awesome trail run through one of the most scenic State Parks in the metro area, with proceeds benefiting the American Cancer Society. Situated near Six Flags, it's conveniently located right off of I-20. Pass the word! Online registration is open now, and I'll have a registration form available for download if you'd rather pay for a stamp than pay the Active.com fee!

OUR SPONSORS:
Big Peach Running Co.
State Farm Insurance
Walgreens
Zaxby's
Angel Wings Photography
Mostaza Seed Graphics

One last thanks from me, the youth, and the staff of the Marietta Vineyard Church.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment