This website has officially moved to www.1meal1workout.com! Join us there!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

So I Just Tell Myself...

I'll be honest. Sometimes I'm not motivated to exercise. I just don't want to do it. In the past 15 months or so that I've been exercising, it happens more than often than I'd like. When it does, I just go back to the basic tenet of 1 Meal - 1 Workout:

Anybody can eat healthy for one meal. Anyone can workout one time.

So I just tell myself, "I can do one workout. In an hour, this will be behind me. I'll be done."

Then...I go do it.

Next time you don't feel motivated to get active, try it. You might surprise yourself.

If it doesn't work, call me...and I'll yet at you like a drill sergeant. Hey! Different things work for different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment