This website has officially moved to www.1meal1workout.com! Join us there!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sweetwater Creek 5K Results

Thanks to everyone that showed up today for the Sweetwater Creek 5K and Family Fun Run! The weather was perfect and the leaves were beautiful.

In regards to the course confusion, the only thing I have to offer are my sincerest apologies. After the race, many of you let me know that in spite of the mix up, you still had a good time and enjoyed the race. I really appreciate that.

Here's a link to the complete race results.

Thanks to Big Peach Running Co, Road ID, Kudo Sports, Chris Hartman and State Farm, and the USA Track & Field Association.

Special thanks to the volunteers that came out early and gave of their time and energy to raise money for the American Cancer Society.

Photos will be coming soon, and I'll send an email to all the participants when they are.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment