This website has officially moved to www.1meal1workout.com! Join us there!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

In Case You Missed It! - Podcast Episode #1

In case you missed the big news, our first 1M1W podcast came out on Friday, July 1st.  Very exciting times for us here at "1M1W Central". 


In episode #1 you'll meet me (if you haven't already) and my show's producer, Mark Cockrell.  You'll get a chance to hear a little more in-depth about where I've been, where I am, and where I'm heading in regards to foot, fitness, and living a healthy, active life!


If you are interested in downloading, streaming, or subscribing, all of those options are available to you! Click on the Element Opie Productions logo below. That's where you'll find all the podcast related 1M1W stuff.





I'd love to have you as a subscriber from the very beginning!  Pass the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment